Dream dive survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If time and money were really no object...going home from work yesterday I was thinking it'd be pretty cool to flood my line on the NYC subway and dive home.

Way too many to list, but here's 2:

1) Every wreck in the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Seaway

2) Chuuk

1. Truk Lagoon
2. South Africa (Great Whites)
3. Bora Bora...ok, that's just to relax but the diving is good there too! :D

diver janet:
I have the Golden Dawn booked for Eastern Fields in December, 2006...come join us!

Thanks for the offer, but as of yet, I'm not really ready to go half way around the world to do a really diffficult dive. I was just dreaming :D . Hope to do it in a few years' time. Anyway, thanks, for the offer

diver janet:
I have the Golden Dawn booked for Eastern Fields in December, 2006...come join us!

I can't believe I missed this exciting of a destination! I've never even heard of it! I hate missing out on good stuff - what's there? I love threads like this because I can learn about cool new stuff to wish I could do! :11ztongue

Do tell!
Taxgeek

Taxgeek:
I can't believe I missed this exciting of a destination! I've never even heard of it! I hate missing out on good stuff - what's there? I love threads like this because I can learn about cool new stuff to wish I could do! :11ztongue

Do tell!
Taxgeek
Well, the Eastern Fields is a sunken atoll in the Coral Sea accessible from Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. As far as I know, there is currently only one liveaboard that does it, the MV Golden Dawn. Check out http://www.mvgoldendawn.com/eastern_fields.htm . The area is supposed to be good for shark diving (no cage) with silvertips and hammerheads. Also some unique macro and soft coral in the reef segments, some blue water with pelagics. I've never actually been there, and I'm really not planning on it, but it's a destination that's come up a bit in my research (yes, I do spend all of my free time searching the internet for new dive destinations that I'm never actually going to dive, it's a hobby). Maybe Diver Janet can add some details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom