Drain holes in Turtles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i wouldn't put holes in my jets, either, since i have sand issues & the water they carry make sure i'm not taking more of florida home with me than i have to, but -

a friend of mine is considering it since his are *so* snug with his drysuit boots that they create a serious vacuum & he has a hard time getting them off after diving.

BabyDuck,

If your friend is having problems getting his fins off after the dive you might suggest he get some food grade spray silicon at your LDS and spray the inside of the foot pocket. My wife has problems getting her fins off after the dive but after I sprayed the silicon in the foot pocket she said they slid right off. You will probably have to reapply the silicon periodically.

jeckyll:
I just started diving in Turtles and notices that they didn't have any drain holes in them. Just curious if anyone knows of a reason for this?

So that when you get back to the car you will have 2 "pails" of water to rinse the sand from your booties.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom