Downtown ScubaL First Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Kaz and divebri it seems like many things that involve Scuba Sciences go way off topic from their original start.

I'll edit my original post as requested from sjspeck, btw thanks for your help, sjspeck.

I would like to see things move in a positive, more fair and balanced direction for everyone. The weather is beautiful, I'm feeling good and can't wait to go to Fiji!

Did everyone see the new South Park last night? Have a good afternoon everyone!

Scuba Sciences:
Did everyone see the new South Park last night?

Naw, I usually watch Sopranos on Wednesday (A&E) now. Or listen, rather, as I'm usually still doing homework at that time. What was it about?

Weekday Simpsons has been kind of a drag lately--all recent shows I've seen, or heard (still that homework thing).

Yes.. it was. Sorry.

It is generally considered bad form to edit the substance of a post once you place it out here for all to see. The result is that we have an entire day of posts that were specifically directed at your faux pas... posts that now point to nothing and make no sense.
But I do that all the time...:D

Since I sometimes react harsher than I really mean to - I'm a pessimist by nature.

And it allows people to correct obvious errors. That's why it's built into the system. SB mgmt. sets the interval for this.

Like today, in this post, I edited my previous comments to reflect changes Tina made. Since as you said, they would now make no sense. But I also acknowledged Tina's changes.

I think that it's better to see that the post is back on track than to keep an accurate chronological record of the events even if it's confusing to some - my .02

We can have it all cleaned up if the OP feels strongly about it. PM me please if you do.

Dive-aholic:
Next thing we know, booth22's post on his and his wife's after school program will be tainted. Oh, that's right, it already was... :shakehead

it was? ...son of a :cussing:

KazInAz:
I have no idea what I said and take no responsiblity for it........

I'm gonna give you 24 hours before I respond to this... just in case you go for the edit button... :14:

booth22:
it was? ...son of a :cussing:

Yeah? Is it it the kool-aid they serve with the after-school snack, so the kids aren't hungry and listen better when there's food involved... oh ya, that's college kids. It's like Cartman said--you can't have a good turnout at an event without punch and pie.

There we go... I got all of my editing done... for now.

I feel MUCH better... and the thread is so much easier to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom