Downloadind dive logs - OC1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One Shot

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have an new OC1, I have been able to download some logs but I cannot download the first 6 logs. Originally I attempted to download them after log 6 but had difficulty and closed it off. I am not sure if I did something wrong or not. The logs still show in the OC1. Is there a way to be able to retrieve the first 6? Any help would be appreciated. BTW I have not contacted Oceanic yet as I thought I would try this first..

Thank you

First what is your sampling rate and how many dive in total do you have?

Sampling rate is every 2 secs and there are 21 dives in the OC1 now. The last 13 I have no problem downloading but the first ones I cannot any more. I did the first time but did not save it to the computer on that day.

One option is to manually download them. Im not sure why the 1st 6 are not downloading when later ones have. I would call Oceanic and see what they say. Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom