Dove the Living Seas Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Sorry Marvel, they won't let you use your own suit. I was wishing for a full length suit even with the 2 shorties on!
Ber :lilbunny:
I know this is an OLD thread, but somewhere else on ScubaBoard it says you can bring your mask AND diveskin... any truth to the "they let you wear your own diveskin" story?

Cen_Fla_Keith:
I know this is an OLD thread, but somewhere else on ScubaBoard it says you can bring your mask AND diveskin... any truth to the "they let you wear your own diveskin" story?

The only thing I was told that I could bring of my own was my mask. I saw nothing to indicate that you could bring ANYTHING else. The wetsuits all look the same, so a skin would make you stand out in the crowd. When you are in the water, you are part of the staff. They want the staff to look uniform, so a skin would make you stand alone.

Remember, this is Disney.

Have a great dive. This is a very fun time!

We actually did this Sunday. It was GREAT fun. Simply spectacular. And, contrary to popular notion and the Disney website, one CAN visit Epcot after the dive for no additional fee (at least our group did).

I will be at the Living Seas with the Handicapped Scuba Association in the near future doing a dive buddy training course. The info on the temps is helpful but I guess I need to find out what equipment I can & can't bring along as it may be different in my case :06:

Cen_Fla_Keith:
We actually did this Sunday. It was GREAT fun. Simply spectacular. And, contrary to popular notion and the Disney website, one CAN visit Epcot after the dive for no additional fee (at least our group did).

Do you know off hand, do they do two dives a day seven days a week?

And, is the meeting time for the second dive at 4:30?

The website does not offer much info.

Thanks

Mike

For any questions you might have, and can't get here, give Disney a call. They are amazingly helpful and I didn't find them pushy when I called to set up my dive there. Also, you get a discount with some dive certs. I got one with being PADI certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom