Dove the Living Seas Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We didn't get in the water until 5:30, and after everyone took a shower and such we got in the park at about 7:30...not much time in the park. And no they didn't let us in early...ITS DISNEY--what do you expect? lol We met at the benches by the guest services office by the gift shop outside the park. They are in line with the ticket offices and they have yellow and white umbrellas right there also. If you wan't to go to the park I'd buy a ticket, thats what we did.

Have Fun!

Who do you contact in order to plan diving there? Is there an associated website? I'll be having a honeymoon there in September (land/sean package), and will have an entire day to waste at epcot, and lets face it, epcot isn't the best of the four parks.

SmokeAire:
Thanks for posting your Living Seas dive. I'm diving it this coming Sun/28th with my dive club and now I know to ask for two shorties. Hate being cold.
After the 4:30 dive how much time was left to explore Epcot? Which gate did they meet at and would they let you in early?
I believe the Florida Res. special ends this month.

Chuck

Takes about 2 hrs. You'll have time to get a bite to eat and find a vantage point for the fireworks display. DON'T MISS THE FIREWORKS---IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!:shocked:

Barracuda2

Tao of the Dive:
Who do you contact in order to plan diving there? Is there an associated website? I'll be having a honeymoon there in September (land/sean package), and will have an entire day to waste at epcot, and lets face it, epcot isn't the best of the four parks.

Here is the phone number for them: (407) WDW-TOUR (939-8687)

It's called Disney Dive Quest. And Epcot it my favorite park thank you very much:eek:verlord: !!!

Don't lug all of your gear to Disney. As I recall, they only let you use your own mask. The equipment there was good. I was at Disney with my daughter's class 8th grade class and they thought it was cool that someone they knew was diving. (As my daughter is now 16, the cool dad thing is in the past)

dnhill

fgray1:
Sounds like The kinda dives I do when I want to be borded.
Don't get me wrong but I can buy more gear with the $100 and dive Venice for free with my gear and stay as long as I want.
I even can find teeth. Oh by the way if you want I've shoot the video and sell then to you for $30 each and go and buy more gear.
If I get lucky I might even find a big tooth and sell it on EBAY and buy more gear.
I'm just kidding. Well maybe not the part about buying more gear.
But it doesn't soud like it's worth $100 to me. But each to their own. Glad you enjoyed it.
Fred

Oh yeh! I can find big fossilized shark teeth right outside my house in a stream. No Kidding! The biggest i have found is about 2 inches and 2 others nearly the same. I always find teeth when i go, at least 5 but not that big. I also find fosslilized bones and stuff. No Scuba required, all free
boo-yah!

Just booked my dive for the end of May (2 days ago). It is reg $140, but discounted down to $126 with my PADI certification. From reading the other posts, it seems that certain certifying agencies get this discount.

Did they need a deposit when you booked?

Tao of the Dive:

What??? How can you say EPCOT isn't the best, it is by far the best. great food, alcohol, interesting stuff, shows, japanese drummers kick butt, thrill rides, it has it all!!! Oh and the best time to go there is in the fall between oct and nov during the international food and wine festival.

Ber Rabbit:
Did they tell you they would let you wear 2 shorties if you got cold easily? When we dove it in 1999 they offered me that option and I was glad I took it!
My favorite part was waving at the tourists, especially the ones in the tram!
:lilbunny:

Wow! I never heard of this before! Do you think they would let me bring my own suit? I'm allergic to cold (really- hives & all) & NEVER dive without a wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom