Doubles on a Jacket BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not of the mindset that a BP and wing is the only way to dive, I just read some of the stuff walter was saying and its just way over the top, I didn't know if I should laugh or gasp for air.

If you want to dive jacket, good for you, if you want to dive BP, good for you, you want to dive back inflate, good for you, I really don't care as I'm not the one diving it, but to tell others some of the things you have said, thats what gets me, I'm afraid someone will actually listen to your false information.

The comments he made to cool hardware about the wing coming up over the edges of the tank being bad.. unreal man, unreal. I'll go delude myself in my trimmed out rig while you shift, twitch and move around to stay trim in your supirour jacket doubles rig.

I'm with Walter on this issue.

I now have a set of Faber 100's that I have used one time with my SP Classic.

Trim... no problem
Centering... no problem
Ease of use.... no problem

Oh, I use the full jacket BC

I tried the BP/wings, they cut off circulation with the doubles before I could get to the water. The jacket centered the weight, and I hardly noticed the difference between the double 100s and a single 149

I don't dive caves, and I don't dive a dry suit. hmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom