doubled alu. 60s?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen waterworld before. The outside kinda scared me so I didnt even go in. It is right around the corner from me so I might go check it out tomarrow, I went to lLloyd's when I was first trying to find a apartment in Gainesville (and I was lost) and it seemed ok. you are right, Aquadic Centre didnt have much of anything in there! I guess I am just used to divers supply in Jacksonville though.....

My family is still in Jacksonville, I just moved from there 2 weeks ago.

If you were talking about doonhaamer on ebay that was selling tanks, I bought my tank from him. He was a really cool old irish guy and he let me pick up my tank from his house to save me on shipping. I will keep an eye out to see if he gets any more tanks as I also would like to get a few more :D

Waterworld is pretty small, but they really do have the best prices! Cheapest on fills, slap straps, anything I've bought from them has been at a good price. And yeah, it's kind of wierd with the tinting shop in the back... But I drove out to the middle of nowhere a few days ago to look at these tanks...showed up at dark and fortunately the guy came out of his house, cause I couldn't see addresses for anything.

No, it was a guy either on here or on decostop. I like buying on forums becuase you can haggle :)

Guys you may want to consider Craigslist, they sometimes have deals on stuff.

locally, one guy is trying to sell these doubled aluminum 60's that were the start subject of this entire thing, before it went off on manifolds and now finding a good deal on tanks in gainesville :) And, another person is trying to sell some tanks that I think are out of hydro and vip, alu 80's for $100 each. No one hasbeen selling any scuba stuff on there for a while, I've been checking.

These arent pre-88 tanks are they? How much are tank fills in Gainesville?

Oh yea, do you still have that "bad" tank?

Back
Top Bottom