Double PST E7 100s, Sea Elite 300 DIN manifold & OMS bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
FOR SALE Double PST E7 100 cf tanks with Sea Elite 300 BAR DIN manifold, Delrin caps, OMS SS bands, tank boots and Nitrox stickers (for premixed fills).

These tanks have been used very little and are in EXCELLENT PLUS PLUS to LIKE NEW MINUS condition. I am a volunteer public safety diver and set this rig up to use for the rare times we have to dive under the winter ice for a drowning victim. I recently sustained a rotator cuff injury that has made single tank diving a little difficult, and prohibits the use of a doubles rig. Due to work schedules I will not be able to have the injury repaired until January 2011, then I face months of rehab and healing. Rather than store the tanks for the next 2 years I have decided to sell them so someone can get use from them.

The PST E7 100 cf tanks were manufactured in October 2003 and purchased new by me in 2004.
A recent hyro was performed in April 2008 and they were doubled at that time.
The next hydro is due in April 2013
A visual inspection was performed in February 2010
The tanks have always been dedicated to EAN fills and have NITROX stickers.
They have been inspected and stickered for premixed EAN fills (they are not sticked for PP fills)
The bands, boots and manifold are 2 years old and I am the original owner.
The tanks currently have about 250 psi of EAN 32 in them.

The tanks are currently on display and available for local sale at an area dive shop:

B&B Diving Specialties
1815 Churchill Rd.
P.O.Box 277
Hillsville, Pa 16132
(724)-667-9448

You may also purchase them directly through me via this post.

The price is $650.00 and available for direct pickup. Due to the size and weight I would rather not try to ship this kit. If you are in Ohio or Pennsylvania I might be able to meet you at a location midway for delivery. PM or email any questions and thanks for looking.

BTW- I am not in a hurry to sell these so please do not waste your time making "low ball" offers. I know what these tanks are worth. I am willing to wait for the right buyer, or keep them until I am able to dive them once more. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom