Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teamcasa:
White Socks!!! That may be too much even for .... Nah-- Welcome aboard!
Don't be rash, now! You didn't ask whether they had two or three colored stripes around the calf. :D

We need to plan a 1st annual dork divers dive trip. Anyne interested?
I'm thinking Roatan Fall 08.

Natasha:
We need to plan a 1st annual dork divers dive trip. Anyne interested?
I'm thinking Roatan Fall 08.

I am already going to Aruba in October of 08

LindaBluedolphin:
I am already going to Aruba in October of 08

Oh nice! Well, my husband told me last night he wants to go to Roatan for a week in the fall of 08. So I thought to myself..why not as some SB divers to go too? :winky:

Natasha:
Oh nice! Well, my husband told me last night he wants to go to Roatan for a week in the fall of 08. So I thought to myself..why not as some SB divers to go too? :winky:

It is worth a try...

I have a 2 bedroom condo reserved there, hopefully I can find someone to go along. That is if I ever get my passport back from the renewal office.

LindaBluedolphin:
It is worth a try...

I have a 2 bedroom condo reserved there, hopefully I can find someone to go along. That is if I ever get my passport back from the renewal office.

Oh you'll get it. I heard renewals are going must faster then the new ones.

Natasha:
Oh you'll get it. I heard renewals are going must faster then the new ones.

Ah yes, but I sent it off beginning of April (I started a thread in whine and cheese)

ClayJar:
Don't be rash, now! You didn't ask whether they had two or three colored stripes around the calf. :D

Well....they were those short white sport socks that you wear with sneakers....but I have now switched to the black ones......after all a girl still has to think she looks good D

Why not do the multiple trips. Roatan AND Aruba. And Gilboa. And some other random places. I'm going on the Dork Divers 2007 Invasion Tobermory trip- at least that's my plan. Me, Ber, Notso_Ken, Betail (not sure if he's a dork or not, I'll have to look back through the threads...) and Steve_Dives, who, after reading his posts on SB2, is a total dork (are you reading this Steve?). I think it qualifies as "official."

In fact, we could go for Dork Diver A-Z trips. Come on, it doesn't get dorkier. Okay, I'm spanning two threads, I know. This really should go in the Dork Diver Dive Trip thread. Did that survive the crash? I'll have to check!

parrotheaddiver:
Well....they were those short white sport socks that you wear with sneakers....but I have now switched to the black ones......after all a girl still has to think she looks good D

Ahhh... a kin-dork spirit! I've never had a sense of style. I left my tennies in caroln's car when I dove a Dutch Springs a few weeks ago and so I had to go buy a new pair of shoes. I went to Meijer and found a pair I liked but they weren't just plain tennies. they were brownish. I had to grab a hip-lookin' chick and ask her what kind of socks she'd wear with them. I didn't trust her answer so I ended up just buying another pair of white tennies. Oh well. White shoes. White socks. Reliable!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom