Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy to have you aboard Ann!

Dave

Holy Smokes! Anyone who bravely uses a Bullwinkle reference is good to go in our group! Welcome!

Dave

Teamcasa:
Holy Smokes! Anyone who bravely uses a Bullwinkle reference is good to go in our group! Welcome!

Dave

Thanks! Cool..or as a dork I should probably spell it Kool as most dorks would. :winky:

Teamcasa:
Um... shouldn't that be "Hokey smokes!"?
Natasha:
Thanks! Cool..or as a dork I should probably spell it Kool as most dorks would. :winky:
Actually, "Kool" just reminds me of smoking, which is not at all dorkish. (I understand some divers smoke, but they'd have so much more fun if they didn't -- you can buy lots of air for the price of a carton!)

Oh, and is it just me, or is scuba as close as we're likely to come to finding that upsidaisium mine? :D

ClayJar:
Um... shouldn't that be "Hokey smokes!"?Actually, "Kool" just reminds me of smoking, which is not at all dorkish. (I understand some divers smoke, but they'd have so much more fun if they didn't -- you can buy lots of air for the price of a carton!)

Oh, and is it just me, or is scuba as close as we're likely to come to finding that upsidaisium mine? :D

Well, since smoking is so out now (it used to be cool to smoke a Kool back in the 60's when know one knew any better) that it is now very dorky to smoke a Kool..so Kool could work as a dork word. Get it? :winky:

As for your last line..I thought you'd like his link Dahlink :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upsidaisium

Teamcasa:
Happy to have you aboard Ann!

Dave

Thanks...not sure if I am qualified to be a Dork Diver but.....I do wear cotton socks under my booties and I used to get some weird looks until I switched from white to black...:wink:

White Socks!!! That may be too much even for .... Nah-- Welcome aboard!
Dave

WHITE SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what kind of dork would,oh yeah right,sorry
Welcome to the world of Dork diving

Looks like we're back in operation. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom