DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
Cool another DOR I may not be able to attend :D Dive on folks. Anyone for a dive this weekend? It maybe the only free time I have for the next month. Oh, I'm baaaaaaack! For how long? Your guess is as good as mine :)
i'm booked at anilao for october 21-22 if that's worth anything... i still don't have a dive group and will gladly welcome anyone aboard

Jag

jj_freelord:
Cool another DOR I may not be able to attend :D Dive on folks. Anyone for a dive this weekend? It maybe the only free time I have for the next month. Oh, I'm baaaaaaack! For how long? Your guess is as good as mine :)
there is a certain Pakman wondering around Cebu at the moment without a dive buddy....
:wink:

Cebu's too far for the time I may have. Day trips are the only option for me. Of course flying to Cebu may just be shorter than driving to Anilao :D Yo, Paky, where are you man?!

Hi Jag
I'm always open for any diving opportunities :wink:
Most probably I can join you although plans for Oct 21 are quite advanced to confirm 100%.

Take care,
Luke

liwani:
Hi Jag
I'm always open for any diving opportunities :wink:
Most probably I can join you although plans for Oct 21 are quite advanced to confirm 100%.

Take care,
Luke
no prob luke... that's why i haven't posted a whole thread about it yet... will probably do so late sept when things are definitely more concrete...

keep in touch!

Jag

shugar:
no prob luke... that's why i haven't posted a whole thread about it yet... will probably do so late sept when things are definitely more concrete...

keep in touch!

Jag

Hehe that was a quick reply. How do you guys do that? Do you spend whole day just hunting for new messages at the forum? :wink:

Luke

Back
Top Bottom