DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I used to spend a lot of time in Maui and even though I'm a hoale, I was considered "local". A lot of my Hawaiian friends would wear "Local Motion" T-shirts because they didn't like the tourists much. I'm working on my Philippino citizenship now...:D

you'd have to eat balut dennis :D

jonix:
you'd have to eat balut dennis :D
damn... does that mean i'm not filipino?

(dennis it's F, not PH when referring to the people... might as well start with spelling before the balut-eating-lambanog-drinking-pre-citizenship-rituals) :wink:

Jag

Diver Dennis:
I used to spend a lot of time in Maui and even though I'm a hoale, I was considered "local". A lot of my Hawaiian friends would wear "Local Motion" T-shirts because they didn't like the tourists much. I'm working on my Philippino citizenship now...:D
imigrations guy at airport to haole from canada: "you again? look... here's a philippine passport... you put your picture there, you sign it, and i will tatak it...

my gobernment is losing so much money on stamping and stamping entry visas on dat canadian passport op yours..."

Jag

shugar:
imigrations guy at airport to haole from canada: "you again? look... here's a philippine passport... you put your picture there, you sign it, and i will tatak it...

my gobernment is losing so much money on stamping and stamping entry visas on dat canadian passport op yours..."

Jag
well no problem with dual citizenships if he would just ...... her.

Poor Pakman. Strapped for cash? Yo, Mike, loan the banker some of that cash you go from last month. But better that than strapped for diving. Still need to get wet. Didn't make the weekend. I'd be envious of Paky but... :D

pakman:
I'm in dumaguete at Atlantis resort sweet cheeks. Got the whole resort all by myself... Great dives today. 4 froggies and one cool bright yellow one. Even got to see some mandarins mating but god dang are they a ****** to shoot. Forgot to switch my lens to manual and af just could not focus fast enough in the dark. Anyways only have a 60mm lens so the pics wouldn't have been great anyways... Hopefully will get to go to Apo island monday for some wide angle action. Meanwhile equitable pci screwed up my atm card and now my bank is telling me my pin needs to be reset and that can only be done back in hk... Grrrr... Someone western union cash to this down and out banker... :wink:

Who else please?

List:
Dennis & Ami - Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 (confirmed accommodations/divenet)
Caloy & Myra - (same)
Jon & -
Eric (tentative) -
Spoon & - Sept 30 (daytrip)

No Balut please...

I'm with Mike. No marriage in the horizon.... yet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom