DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Luke mentioned he might need a ride. Anyone have extra room?
He can hitch a ride with Matthew. Myra is hitching a ride with Jon and Dea on Friday evening (she has an important meeting on same day). I'll be there Friday morning to greet you Dennis. We'll have Anilao all by ourselves hehe.

Great! What time should we be there Caloy?

Diver Dennis:
Great! What time should we be there Caloy?
No hurry Dennis...is 9-930am too early for you guys? We can still squeeze in 1 or 2 dives and maybe rest in the afternoon and do a night dive or dive in the afternoon ( w/ 1 dive in the morning) and just take it easy in the evening, your choice sir:).

But I'd request we do a night dive on Saturday with Myra and Jon over at Twin Rocks if that's ok with you.

please include me in the "tentative" list. I'll know by mid september if I can make it. Caloy, don't Hernel and Joy bring their students to aquav on weekends? What was their schedule again?

CLA:
please include me in the "tentative" list. I'll know by mid september if I can make it. Caloy, don't Hernel and Joy bring their students to aquav on weekends? What was their schedule again?
usual Friday night trip 9pm. But for the DOR they might just be a day early since Dennis and I would be in-resort by 9:30am friday morning.

Firm up your sked so I can make arrangements for you to ride with me/myra or with our PPD friends.

Here's the tentative trip sked to Anilao
Thursday night (7 or 8pm) or Friday morning (5:30am) - Me and Myra (Myra is tentative; if her management meeting pushes through I'll be travelling alone).

Jon and Dea - Friday evening 8pm (Myra might ride with them)
Matthew - Saturday (5:30 am)

I'm still tentative and might not know until just before. Heading out of country for two weeks beginning tomorrow.

Halthron:
I'm still tentative and might not know until just before. Heading out of country for two weeks beginning tomorrow.
where are you off to, eric? :)

Back
Top Bottom