DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sitting in a class tomorrow and tormenting ... asking respectful questions of the instructor.

hi guys, just joined the board today. and will have the last 2 OW dives this weekend to galera (started the course last weekend there, too) and then il get my OW certification afterwards (yey!)

is the event on the 29th-1st for experienced divers already?

rhadamantus:
hi guys, just joined the board today. and will have the last 2 OW dives this weekend to galera (started the course last weekend there, too) and then il get my OW certification afterwards (yey!)

is the event on the 29th-1st for experienced divers already?
it's open to all PPD divers...no need for invites. Tell us your name, how many dives you want, staying overnight (aquaventure)? Good luck on your check out!

ey guys, might be able to join you on the 30th--daytrip ...still tentative though....will confirm during that week...i'm ok for 2-3 dives... :)

pyrodiver:
@ Caloy, I'm going to do a day trip on 30th and plan to join you guys at Aqua V. What's on the menu??? I will drop off my friend at Outrigger as he will guide some divers that day.
Just the regular photo ops with Diver Dennis in some sites in Anilao. We're diving with Divenet (Hernel/Joy Castillo). Tell me if you want to dive with divenet so you'll be in the same boat. You may want to pm Spoon and Matthew too for other boat arrangements.

You too Dave...:)

NEW DEVELOPMENT -

Dennis will only stay at Aquaventure, Anilao till Saturday Sept.30 (He'll be in Aqua on Sept 29 for an overnite) . He has to return to PG in the afternoon to fulfill some commitments there. He has invited me, though, to go to PG and continue the DOR over there till Sunday. Who wants to cross to PG?

1. caloy/myra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom