DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
there is a certain Pakman wondering around Cebu at the moment without a dive buddy....
:wink:

How do you know he doesn't have a buddy with him? :eyebrow:

Mike Veitch:
is luke the haole guy who was with Carlo the other day? didn't get introduced so no idea...

Hi Mike,

Yeap, this haole guy with Carlo was me.

Luke

ishbaby:
haole - i learned another word today.
its Hawaiian for white guy.... :wink:

or a popular t shirt... Haole, the other white meat...

clgsamson:
same here Mike...
you were busy upstairs with teacher mike, coya :)

liwani:
Hehe that was a quick reply. How do you guys do that? Do you spend whole day just hunting for new messages at the forum? :wink:

Luke
WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you should see our productivity figures, luke... pffffft hahahahahaha

but yesterday i was really bored waiting for some last minute work to come in for signatures...

Jag

I'm in dumaguete at Atlantis resort sweet cheeks. Got the whole resort all by myself... Great dives today. 4 froggies and one cool bright yellow one. Even got to see some mandarins mating but god dang are they a ****** to shoot. Forgot to switch my lens to manual and af just could not focus fast enough in the dark. Anyways only have a 60mm lens so the pics wouldn't have been great anyways... Hopefully will get to go to Apo island monday for some wide angle action. Meanwhile equitable pci screwed up my atm card and now my bank is telling me my pin needs to be reset and that can only be done back in hk... Grrrr... Someone western union cash to this down and out banker... :wink:

ishbaby:
haole - i learned another word today.

Me too :)
I asked my Filipino friends what it means and they didn't know. Then I searched like dozen internet tagalog-english online dictionaries and finaly found it.
Funny that it's not even tagalog word :wink:

Luke

I used to spend a lot of time in Maui and even though I'm a hoale, I was considered "local". A lot of my Hawaiian friends would wear "Local Motion" T-shirts because they didn't like the tourists much. I'm working on my Philippino citizenship now...:D

Back
Top Bottom