DOR V! Sept. 29th to Oct. 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
i couldn't get funding for the MV course... i really wanted to, don't get me wrong... but the school wouldn't fund me because it's a photo course and i am a video professor (damn technicalities hahahaha)

Jag
Ask mike if he'll do a little video course for you in June ( he does video too, doesn't he?). Then you can get funding for your course. Maybe.

i know... actually mikey was more than willing to give me a certificate that i took a "video" course... but since the school's VX housing hasn't arrived yet i wouldn't have anything to show for my course...

except a whole lot of gorgeous STILLS... busted! so i couldn't pursue it... hopefully by june... hopefully...

Jag

shugar:
i know... actually mikey was more than willing to give me a certificate that i took a "video" course... but since the school's VX housing hasn't arrived yet i wouldn't have anything to show for my course...

except a whole lot of gorgeous STILLS... busted! so i couldn't pursue it... hopefully by june... hopefully...

Jag
Didn't you guys order that thing a long time ago?

Diver Dennis:
Great Spoon!

List:
Dennis & Ami
Caloy & Myra
Jon &
Eric (tentative)
Spoon &

I'll also go. I'm not sure if for 3, 2 or 1 day.
That would depend on:
1. getting day off at work
2. arranging a ride to/from Anilao - as always :D

Hope to see you there.
Luke

Im going Sept. 30 Saturday day trip only, but may always change my mind and do an overnighter and go for 4 dives hehe. Im going to skip on Basura this time though, I want to check out Dead Palm/Panny's point, find that flambuoyant cuttlefish haha.

I'm going over to see Mike for a few days in November Ish...:D

Back
Top Bottom