DOR - Feb 2008 Sogud and Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need, and besides it's not rape if you shout "surprise" first. Then it's just "surprise sex" which is fine.:11:
phew!

glad to have that confirmed...

Guys and Girls on the DOR,

Really hope you have a great week of diving - its been a long time in the planning!

Lets also hope the BIG SPOTTED FISH turn up and keep you company:)

Please give my regards to Phil, Ron, Pedro, Joseph, Boat boys, Restaurant Girls (esp) and Dogs at Sogod - I'll be there in 6 weeks!

All the best for the coming week

Phil (UK)

have fun guys... look out for this guy if you're not sure what you're looking for in sogod.. :eyebrow:

1464509486_f5bf76361d.jpg

errrrm.... who has the banner? I can bring it tomorrow. i'm off to Sogod by myself. :(

Sogod Bay update:

Finally got my 3g connection to work!

weather has been crappy, only one whaleshark spotted (which we're gonna dive today) but hopefully there's more, viz has been good in the morning and progressively less as the day goes on, and the diving is great (love the contours of napantao).

So far we've seen 4 turtles, a cuttlefish, octopus, and lots of great macro critters. I love the school of yellow spotted sweet lips on the house reef as well as the large schools of small fish hovering on the outside of the reefs. And the coral is great. Yesterday as we were going out on our first dives, dolphins came and swam right next to our boat. :)

The service is awesome at SBSR. So far our spirits are up. Zee got sick but fortunately Mags came yesterday to clean him up so he'll be able to dive with us today. :) It's great to be diving with the PPDers again.

Oh and we saw kevster there on our first day (he was on his last day of diving).

And Chip, don't mess around with Ron's dog... :eyebrow:

didn't see any whalesharks..... huhuhuuhuhuhuhu....i hope the rest of the guys were lucky today. we met kuya caloi's friend at Tacloban airport and they were able to see four whalesharks (but on the other side of the island- not the usual spot for the WS)...

but overall, the resort is very nice. i like the view from our room. :)

Back
Top Bottom