DOR - Feb 2008 Sogud and Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sat at the bar in some resort in Bohol, Cabilao tomorrow.

Sadly, no WS, but you know what? I actually enjoyed thais trip to Sogud more than last time - no pissing around from SBSR, better service, and generally much more relaxed.

Peter's Dive Resort is claiming to have seen the big chaps on every dive, but given that the two outfits don't exactly get along, I'm inclined to take their words with the proverbial pinch of salt.

Oh, and Chip has perfected the art of underwater butt secks. Stay posted for visual evidence...

You been doing any *toinking* yourself, by any chance...:)

Saudi, anyone?:D

Just got back from 3 days of mediocre diving from Malapascua. The only highlight was the 20min sighting of 2 Thresher sharks. I must say, I wasn't happy with TSD's service this time around. They stuck Brian and I with 9 other divers in a small boat and took us in some lousy dive sites - enuff of that.

As for the Sogod Bay DOR, I must say I had a BLAST, both the diving and enjoying everyone's company.

@Larry and Chip: You guys need to post those butt secks pics, those are hilarious..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom