DOR - Feb 2008 Sogud and Cabilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Update: -

OK chaps and chapesses, I decided that I can't miss my whaleshark fix. I'll only know next week if I can make the whole Cabilao thing or not, so here's what I've done.

My original bookings are unchanged, so that if all falls into place, I'll do the whole trip as planned.

Here's the extra bit

If I have to cut the trip short

Still fly to Manila as planned and head to Tacloban with you lot.

Stay Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd, Sunday 24th and then join Enrique on the afternoon of Monday 25th and head for Cebu for an overnight before Cebu - Manila - Macau on Tuesday 26th. Back at work the following day.

If I stay on or I don't, I'll pay for the night of the 25th at Sogud.

As for the rest, I'll try to give them maximum notice, but I don't want to cancel now, only to find that I have to grovel for a bed when I end up doing the whole trip...

So, you lucky little scamps, it looks like I am coming after all :D

Awesome Larry. I'll wear this outfit for you if you come for sure to Cabilao:

2253513457_40012e86c4.jpg

OK chaps and chapesses, I decided that I can't miss my whaleshark fix. I'll only know next week if I can make the whole Cabilao thing or not, so here's what I've done.

My original bookings are unchanged, so that if all falls into place, I'll do the whole trip as planned.

Here's the extra bit

Stay Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd, Sunday 24th and then join Enrique on the afternoon of Monday 25th and head for Cebu for an overnight before Cebu - Manila - Macau on Tuesday 26th. Back at work the following day.

As for the rest, I'll try to give them maximum notice, but I don't want to cancel now, only to find that I have to grovel for a bed when I end up doing the whole trip...

you won't have to beg for a bed... you can bully chip, you're bigger than him... :rofl3:

Jag

Ah, additional thought for Caloy, I suppose. If I only have the 4 days above, do you think it's possible to do it as follows: -

22nd PM - General diving
23rd all day - WHALESHARK SAFARI :yeahbaby: + the wall dive nearby
24th all day - WHALESHARK SAFARI :yeahbaby: + the wall dive nearby
25th AM - General diving

I know it's pasaway, but if the 23rd is a hit, we can abandon the 24th and stay local, but if it's a bust, I'd like to have another chance...

Ah, additional thought for Caloy, I suppose. If I only have the 4 days above, do you think it's possible to do it as follows: -

22nd PM - General diving
23rd all day - WHALESHARK SAFARI :yeahbaby: + the wall dive nearby
24th all day - WHALESHARK SAFARI :yeahbaby: + the wall dive nearby
25th AM - General diving

I know it's pasaway, but if the 23rd is a hit, we can abandon the 24th and stay local, but if it's a bust, I'd like to have another chance...
I think Phil can easily accommodate the request, they have 2 boats now. I also think we have to play it by ear, lets hope Phil get some solid WS sighting early in the morning of the 23rd and tell us its a go. No report/sighting, no safari, I guess. We talk with Phil on the 22nd....

Sounds cool to me...

Larry, I'm glad you can make the Southern Leyte trip.

awesome :multi: :yeahbaby:

Here's the extra bit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom