Don't you hate it when people leave you hanging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here what I did for my biker group when it comes to weekend trip.

Once the date, time, place and journey are laid out. Those who "confirms" will have to pay a $50 deposit. No accomodation will be catered for without this.

Unless the trip is cancelled, no refund will be made. Regardless.

We have a few nice seafood dinner with this pool of money.

fgray1 once bubbled...
Do you have the link to the spring. I'm always looking for a new and free place to dive.

Its in the Ned DeLoach book if you have it. If you don't have that book you should, its good.

Royal is near Peacock, kinda between there and Little River.

you can PM pdoege here on the board. I took him there and I think he has the GPS coordinates.

I am one of those who hate being stood up you call them 5 min away from their house and it is still ago and then you make to the front door and you can not get them out of bed to save there life. OOOOHHHHHHH then they want to CALL the dive because they can not slide out of bed after you drove an hour and ten mins at 0430 to be there at the front door by 0600 and leave by 0630. Just to turn around and head back home... Kinda gets under your wet suit. but oh well..

I always like to do the dive.
If I can't do the dive due to illness or other problem I let my team (buddy) know as soon as I can so they can make other arrangements.

I guess it is a combination of good manners and commercial experience where there may be dozens (or more) people waiting for the diving work to be done and big money on every minute of the time clock.

It is rude and inconsiderate. If you don't keep your word, (or at least tell the person you aren't able to show up), what does that say about you as a person?:( :( :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom