Don't Smile With A Regulator!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppppffffffffffffff

there's two sides to every story and both daphne & aggie have made valid and invalid points.

There's a world of difference between petting tame/domesticated animals & petting wild animals, and this is where the confusion came in, originally.

I think we all agree there's a difference, so let's not argue to agree, eh?

lostinspace:
ppppffffffffffffff

there's two sides to every story and both daphne & aggie have made valid and invalid points.

I think we all agree there's a difference, so let's not argue to agree, eh?

It is probably not a good idea to pet marine animals at most times.

In Daphne's case, however, there is her side, AND her side.

You are either up veeerrry early, or veeerrry late, aren't you?

Que es esto, este: "ppppffffffff"???? :icon10:

BigJetDriver69:
It is probably not a good idea to pet marine animals at most times.

In Daphne's case, however, there is her side, AND her side.

You are either up veeerrry early, or veeerrry late, aren't you?

Que es esto, este: "ppppffffffff"???? :icon10:

what is your problem?

BigJetDriver69:
I hereby raise the official "Troll Warning" flag when it comes to our gal, Daphne. Almost every time I see her posts, she's trying to stir something up!

She's almost as bad as our (now reformed) resident bad boy, Lawman, except not as amusing. Typically, after insulting someone, she then says they are rude to be upset, and goes off in a huff!

------------------------------------------------------------

:1poke: Michael Moore is THE stupid, fat, white man!

would you please read my post to the subject! there is absolutely no trolling.

underwater daphne:
what is your problem?

Dear Daphne,

So the woman turned to the person next to her as the marching band went by and said: "See! Everyone is out of step except my boy!"

It's getting old, and it's sort of a one note song. You come up with some of the most outrageous remarks, insult other people, and then claim to be upset when they respond to your provocation.

Many of your responses do not really seem to make logical connections to what is actually being discussed. Perhaps that is because you are not very good with American English as a language. Perhaps it is because, as in some of your more inflammatory political remarks, you really don't know what the H*ll you are talking about. In some cases, you certainly don't seem to know a whole lot about scuba diving.

Again, in your case, I hereby raise the official "Troll Warning" flag.

---------------------------------------------------------

:1poke: Michael Moore is THE stupid, fat, white man.

BJD and all.... please don't take whacks at Daphne or Outlaw as they are no longer here to whack back... they each received a 5-day vacation for boisterous behavior and that is why the title under their avatars reads NA.

Folks, please heed my warning lest your title also mysteriously turn to NA.

DivingDaisy:
Isn't it amazing how much you realise was wrong about your training AFTER you get some experience!

Actually, Daisy, your comment is a very astute observation. Usually, after some experience, and, perhaps, some more training, you say to yourself: "Darn it, there really are better ways to do this!" As they say, the light dawns!

Cheers! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom