Dont get drunk at a party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROTFLMAO :crafty:

A guy I work with got wasted at a party and woke up with a oriental tatoo on his arm. He has no idea what it says and it's been there at least five years now. Some friends those are!!

well at least he didn't pass on the beach and have someone write all over his chest with sun screen.

Paul

PS....I was the one writing in 45spf.

I drank with my buddy at Ohio University (NOT the real Ohio State University) for a Father's weekend thing. He got all drunk and passed out. First thing his dad says is "so what do we do to him now that he's passed out?". We break out Sharpie markers and have our way with him. His dad is the first one to write on his forehead "my son is a homosexual". Even tho the kid is not. Funny stuff.

Love That!

Heh... reminds me of a party where a guy passed out drunk.

The party was at a girls house, so there was plenty of "feminine" products around. Someone took a can of "NAIR" and sprayed it all in he underwear while he was passed out drunk.

Can you imagine the guy waking up the next day and noticing he was "bald" down there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom