Doing Surface Intervals in a cubicle sucks - would you try to spruce it up?

How much would you spend to change the color of your cubicle - assuming 6' x 6'

• None - I like my cube the way it is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $70 - $100

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • $100 - $120

• $120 - $140

• $140 - $160

• $160 - $180

• $180- $200

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings all,

Its bad enough that a lot of us get crammed into cubes to spend most of our waking hours in. However, its even worse when they are a color that reminds us of a bodily excretion (if your lucky you get a drab grey) and or has "questionable" stains...I had the opportunity to work in such an environment a few months ago - to say the least, it jarred my imagination into thinking of ways to make my pit a somewhat more comfortable.

One of the easiest ideas was changing the interior color of the cubicle. Before I venture further into this idea (MBA project) - I was curious if I could get your input on this idea - namely how much would you spend for an easy to install and remove kit. This kit would be similar to the idea of a slip cover for a couch - fitted, good quality cotton fabric, easy to don/remove, washable...

It would also be very helpful, if you could reply with color/pattern preferences.

Thanks in advance!,

Bob

p.s. - prices are based on a 6' x 6' cube
- if you are one of those lucky folks to get something larger...say 9' x 9', adjust your price lower by 33%, a 12x12 cube by 50%, etc.
- if unfortunately your stuck in a "call center cube" - 3' x 3, - adjust your price higher by 50%, etc.

Never worked in a cube... tractors don't fit in there very well!

If I did... well a pot of seconds mis-coloured paint from a paint stores mistakes shelf is only $20 or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom