d'oh... went diving with my tank pressure gauge. Is it toast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Graingers has them for like $8-10 on sale sometimes. I dont suppose you guys have Graingers out there, do ya????

Good Job, btw. You finally figured out how to use your hands!!!
I mean, for something useful, that is... :)

Mo2vation once bubbled...
So I grab the gauge, take a peek at it, give it the once-over and realize its just a welding gauge atop a DIN fitting. I can probably replace the gauge and keep the DIN fitting. Hmmm...

Ken,

Don't listen to them. The whole thing is toast and your drysuit pocket is probably contaminated too. You should ebay it all. You could prolly get $5 bucks for the gauge and at least $15 for the drysuit.

Hell, I'll tell ya what, I'm feeling generous, I'll give ya $40 for both of 'em together and save you the anguish of watching them not sell on ebay! :D

hee hee...

I understand Drysuit Pocket Contamination (DPC) is a serious malady that often requires putting the suit to sleep.

McMaster- Carr can almost always be counted on for a wide variety of useful stuff.

Check out This Link (hope it works) page 493 in the on-line catalog
They also have gauges with tighter accuracy for more dollars.

Back
Top Bottom