http://www.diveheart.org/

Dogs should not be used as bait...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What people do in there little parts of the world where they live and have lived for many years is no business of mine. For many years people ate each other in the south pacific. They may still be at it in remote places. So what? I don't live there. Don't like the video? Don't watch it. Have gathered people lost lives, they needed food, they used a poor food source to get a rich food source. Well done! Would I use my dog? no. My former neighbors dog that barked constantly for no reason and went after everyone who walked by? IN A HEARTBEAT! People are more important then animals. animals are for people to use as they see fit. while there must be conservation it is not the western worlds job to regulate how other cultures use their resources. Do we try? yeah, doesn't make it right. So take your petition and circulate to whoever you like. But if it means denying people a right to protect and feed their own based on their culture you are worse than the people you are protesting. A dog or cat or shark or whatever is not worth more than people.
P.S. they shoulda used a horse it would have brought in bigger sharks and they coulda ate half of it. Sweeter and leaner than beef.

Such a shame that so many people have lost sight of which values are really important in this life. Maybe we need a revolution over here......

Zeeman:
I wonder what would happen if sharks had guns and "above water" breathing equipment...

Z...

Most likely the same thing that happens now, we'd kill them. Especially since they'd really be a threat to us more than they are today, but that's taking your question a bit to seriously....

I am curious though...

Are we talking mutated sharks with opposable thumbs and much larger brains, or are we talking sharks with fricken lazers on their heads?

Would they walk on land, or use some sort of anti-gravity device to move around like Yoda does in Episode III? Or maybe tanks full of water the sharks can drive around and blow stuff up with...

Would these be alien sharks from another planet that teach our sharks how to fight, or should we give our sharks some time to fight amongst themselves to build experience first?

Would the sharks have a 10 day waiting period before they'd get their guns, or would they buy them off the black market?

Or would these be shark designed weapons that shoot water or some other creative thing water dwelling creatures would think up?

~ Jason

Zeeman:
I wonder what would happen if sharks had guns and "above water" breathing equipment...

Z...

The return of the Landshark!!! "Candygram..."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom