Dog days windy point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now they're estimating 120 divers to turn out. I'll be there...working. I know some other divers that are definitely coming. If the weather is nice expect a crowd, if not it'll probably be slow. Right now the weather guys are predicting a 50% chance of rain on Saturday and Partly Cloudy on Sunday.

I'm in for Saturday.
Rain? No lightening. I'm not scared of the water.
Good time to get all the salt out of my equipment, better than a rinse.

Navychop

I'm in for Saturday.
Rain? No lightening. I'm not scared of the water.
Good time to get all the salt out of my equipment, better than a rinse.

Navychop

I hear you, but there are plenty of "fair weather" divers out there. :wink:

I'll be at Mansfield Dam with the class, if i have time i'll stop by ad say hi.

There's an OW Cert class going on this weekend, I'll be there all weekend for that, and I signed up for Sunday's DUI dry suit demo. I'm looking forward to that.

Rain didn't keep us down today! Well not all day anyway. The storm was bad in the morning so we went to the hotel for the PSD Seminar. DUI has some cool tools for Decontamination! The fed us lunch and then back to WP in the afternoon.

It was still raining when we got there but after a little moving and straightening the rain went away. Me and my good friend Grytch suited up and went for a nice long dive. His first time diving dry but he got a great kick out of it.

Supposed to rain tomorrow morn. But I'll be back again tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom