Dog Days, Dutch Springs, PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drydiver

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had the pleasure to work with Faith, Mike, Al + from DUI. I was a volunteer staff member at their DUI Dog Rally Booth this weekend at Dutch Springs. Although I volunteer for various dive activities, this was the first time for a manufacturer. They are a VERY hard working and organized group of DUI people and somehow were able to maintain a great attitude throughout it all. As a staffer I know I asked a lot of questions in addition to all the divers and I never once received or saw any attitude, an absolute pleasure to work with. I absorbed one of their mantras during the staff briefing "make it great for the divers" and I really believe that is what they try to do. I was impressed :)

Happy Diving :)

Donna

Last edited:
It's always a great event and indeed well organized! Over 140 divers tried DUI's line of suits over the two days! Nothing like a little test dive before you make a decision to buy such a major item.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom