Does Hollis have a presence on this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't even bother anymore after having several queries seemingly ignored despite posts, emails and PMs. I don't expect instant replies but within a month doesn't seem like an unreasonable expectation. YMMV and for some of you for some reason it seems it does.

Nick, I am glad you get timely replies. You seem to be the exception not the rule - maybe I should buy a rebreather and then I can get timely answers :)

Perhaps you should search mine and others history and see when we posed a question and when we were answered.

As I said, and others echoed, no manufacturer is obligated to maintain a presence here and even more they are not obligated to answer or respond to questions. I however see it as a major slip in customer service when I see no answers.

Just my opinion.

Nick, I am glad you get timely replies. You seem to be the exception not the rule - maybe I should buy a rebreather and then I can get timely answers :)

I can tell you that that's not necessarily the case.

Wow so does that mean I might not even get a reply if I buy a rebreather [emoji23] lol.

Jokes aside though I have noted Nicks presence a lot more visible since this thread aired and so kudos.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom