Does anyone know what happened to this guy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
There was a guy at BTS selling these tank cover things called Scuba Skins. Mostly parodies on corporate logos (Absolute Scuba, Scuba Lite, etc.)

The name of the company was Egojester Designs, out of Harrisburg, PA.

Anyway I ordered a T-shirt from this guy and still haven't received it. My card wasn't charged, but I was wondering what happened. His web site has been down, one of those hosting pages you usually see when a domain is for sale or someone hasn't paid their hosting fees.

Does anyone know what happened to him?
Is he out of business?
Did anyone else order anything from him, and if so did you get it?

He has an ad in that magazine that they were selling as you walked in the door. I'll dig up my copy and try to find you a phone #

Maybe some of those corporate lawyers were not amused by what her did to their logos!

ScottyK:
He has an ad in that magazine that they were selling as you walked in the door. I'll dig up my copy and try to find you a phone #
I have a copy of that right here...
Scuba Hides
EgoJester Designs
1-800-375-4628-88
www.egojesterdesigns.com

You reminded me that I ordered and paid for 2 shirts from Designated Diver, that haven't shown up yet. So I called them, they are still backordered but they have my order on hand and waiting to ship it out asap, when they make them I guess.

Anyway, I was curious so I called the above number. I talked to Todd. Their website changed and is now www.scubahides.com. Funny thing is that he said he is waiting for the shirts to come in from designated diver (I guess they are selling more than they are producing). Also, he didn't charge anybody yet but still has all the orders. Give him a call if you like.

He mentioned he has a few of the double sided design ones with the pirate on the front and the absolute scuba on the back in XL only.

Damn, they finally called me back. I'm not getting my shirt. They couldn't get them printed, because I was the only guy who ordered it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom