Do you use long hose set-up with Air2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It can be done. In the past that was the way I dove...and I practiced with it (key). I dive warm water so I suspect that buoyancy is not as much a problem as someone diving somewhere cold...like NY.

Thanks for all the info. I actually bought my bc before ow class from the shop. I'm a big guy so fitting can sometimes be a pain and I wanted to be intimately familiar with my gear. I had already done some discovery dives so I had no doubt that this is for me.
I did my buddy air share in ow fine with it. I agree a longer hose would be helpful. That's why I made this post. The nighthawk has a shoulder dump on the corrugated hose as well as one on the right shoulder. I practice using them all the time. Sometimes I just wear mybc around the house and practice reaching for the dumps and dropping my weights. So that if I ever have an emergency these movements will be second nature.

I am taking AOW this month. What skills may be inhibited with Air2?

...I am taking AOW this month. What skills may be inhibited with Air2?

If your AOW is with PADI, then the answer is none.

Back
Top Bottom