• No, I don't own an emergency oxygen unit

Votes: 65 48.1%
  • Yes, I own an emergency oxygen unit

Votes: 59 43.7%
  • Other, please explain in comment.

Votes: 11 8.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This forum probably doesn't statistically represent the average diver, I assume it takes a greater level of interest/passion to join a scuba forum, but I'm still surprised by the poll ratio, I didn't anticipate as many of you being prepared with some form of emergency/safety O2.

Sooooo.... who's lying and really just been keeping a 5L can of grapefruit flavored BOOST Oxygen from CVS in their trunk?

This forum probably doesn't statistically represent the average diver, I assume it takes a greater level of interest/passion to join a scuba forum, but I'm still surprised by the poll ratio, I didn't anticipate as many of you being prepared with some form of emergency/safety O2.

Sooooo.... who's lying and really just been keeping a 5L can of grapefruit flavored BOOST Oxygen from CVS in their trunk?

I think it's because a larger proportion of us here are very experienced divers compared to just looking at the average when you go to a resort.

If the victim vomits how would you be able to monitor their breathing using your homemade junk?

If you actually looked closely at the picture, there are also disposable masks in the bag, if your so worried.
But maybe vision blurry???🤖

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom