Do you need a place to stay during storm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OneBrightGator:
Bring your liquor here, O-town's too close for my comfort.

Ben

chicken...i can't leave cuz of work

I don't know how far away you have to be to feel safe but we have a spare room

:60: Those are nice offers, ladies! Damn, but I love this board.

A third of my Greeter Team are hunkered down in Hollywood and Port St. Lucie. I suggested that they leave yesterday morning for high ground - like Denver, but they kept greeting Intros. :wacko:

Y'all take care out there. It wouldn;'t be the same without y'all!

Well, were a loooooooong ways away.. but my house here in Washington is open if things get bad enough you want to escape across country! Good luck you guys... my prayers are being sent to Florida...

Kayla

Kayla:
Well, were a loooooooong ways away.. but my house here in Washington is open if things get bad enough you want to escape across country! Good luck you guys... my prayers are being sent to Florida...

Kayla

Keep the prayers coming! It is still raining! It is pretty bad here! Thank God I still have power.

Hope everyone is safe!

dive4funOften:
Keep the prayers coming! It is still raining! It is pretty bad here! Thank God I still have power.

Hope everyone is safe!

Have been and are! I'm selfish enough to not want any harm to any of my friends. :new_puppy Delighted you have power. Haven't see anything of Walter, Jenny, or Walter in 24 hours, Grier, Murphdiver or Baitedstorm in days. If you do, get 'em :) my best!

don

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom