Do you miss it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can verify this for JBD!

Rick Murchison once bubbled...
Wish I could still be in, flying again... I quit when they took my airplane away and said I was too old ................
Rick

Rick,
Was that when they changed from fabric over to aluminum skin on the planes?

Just curious.

ID

While I was in the service I got to see and do things that I probably would not have had the chance to experience otherwise. So for that, yes, I miss it and am thankful for the opportunities I received. It also made me thankful that I grew up in this country and have the freedom and lifestyle we choose.

No, I don't miss it or regret that I didn't stay in. If I would have stayed in then quite possibly my family and friends that I have today would not exist.

I was about to chime in about how much I miss it since my girlfriend moved out, but...I was never in the military.

:)

o-ring...Its not too late to start...:D I know the Army has a shortage of SF guys...maybe you could get on a dive team and make some exciting dives in far off lands....:wink: hehe.... And get paid to do it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom