Do you log your dives on paper?

Do you log you dives on paper?

• Yes, I log my dives on paper.

Votes: 139 78.5%
  • No, I download my dives to my computer.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • Sometimes I log my dives on a paper log.

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

think he ment his Desk top not his Dive comp :)

:edit:
or should I say Hopefully :)

Both paper and computer. My IRDA for my computer is sometimes questionably not stable so I usually do it on paper more. Maybe when I get a PDA, I'll put it on the computer.

SparticleBrane:
You want to start tech diving but you apparently haven't read the manual for your dive computer yet?! :confused: :11:

I would think since he is logging on paper correctly.......I'll agree with GA Under Water , he is probably talking about his home computer.

We came across this in DM class last week. Instructor was asking each of us how many dives we have logged. One guy has been diving for 15 years - has over 500 dives...only about 20 are logged. he has to go back to his buddy's log book and his computer and figure out at least another 40 dives to put in his book. my instructor has known this guy since he certified him 15 years ago and has done at least half of the 500 with him personally - but he has to show him it in writing before he will sign off on his DM forms.
I like to write it all down just so that I can look back and see how much better I am at air consumption, using less weight and of course, reviewing all the details about the site, boat, fish, etc that I saw.

Back
Top Bottom