Do you have a particular buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive with my husband all the time, we certified together in any level.
Other than him I'm lucky to have another three divers who so far have been our consistant travel buddies. We had been to a few long trips together and many short trips.

The good things are of course we know each other dive pattern better and take care of each other, so generally, all of us are buddies and we look out for everyone. They are good friends outside diving, and with them, I can always laugh my heart out. We had gone through scary, unpleasant and pleasant journey, but the group spirit are always high and we never passed a day together without laughter.

I feel so blessed. :)

I feel a little left out here, because I have no special buddy and am always instabuddied with someone on the boat.

maybe I should consider changing my aftershave?

TSandM:
OE2X, although the rest of us are poor substitutes for UP, there are still some people you COULD dive with in Puget Sound, who fumble around but trying to live up to the standard. When we are allowed to, that is. When we have mowed enough pastures to be permitted to dive . . .

Or maybe he should consider this a good time to do some dive travelling to warmer climes' ... I don't know ... Maui maybe? :wink:

You're welcome over here OE2X :D I think I might even be able to "scrounge" up a buddy for ya' ... a bit green, but eager to get better ...

Aloha, Tim

Warm water and clear vis. Hmmmm I would even be able to see my buddy that way. :D

Sounds great.

My dive buddy is a beer keg ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Gives new meaning to being narc'd

I dive almost exclusively with a couple of people. It's good to be able to dive with people who you can trust, and who you can develop and understanding of where they are, etc.

- ChillyWaters

I object to that description . . . I'm only carrying a FEW extra pounds :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom