Do you have a fitness regime?

Do you regularly engage in a fitness program?

• Yes

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m back in the pool snorkeling laps with a kickboard. Using my Deep6 Eddy fins (the small/medium are a bit lighter) as I couldn’t find the Atomic splits I had used in the past. Working up to my old mile. Did 0.7 miles last night. I’d forgotten how much I enjoyed the gym. Got back in the pool as we have a mask mandate even when working out and I get hot enough as is. No mask required in the pool. :D

beester

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ruck is awesome too. Tire drags will kick the crap out of you in a 1000meters.

I didn't know that existed... I like trailrunning, I'm a fat slob (15 kg overweight), specifically during summer. Where I live it's typically super humid and quite hot (on the koppen climate more like florida than Italy). So I tend to reduce running during summer (not fun in 30+°c and a very humid environment). I tend to lose some weight during autumn, winter and spring.

Typically 3x a week between 8 and 10km.

Didn't know what Ruck is... but this I do every weekend... My girlfriend is "from the mountains" so every weekend we take our 3 year old up into the mountains and hike... me typically carrying him in a backpack. That's 22-25kg extra weight. In May we did a multi day 150km hike with him... I can tell you it adds up and doing 1k up and then down again with him on your back is not super easy ;-) Of course then eating schitz (cheese molten in the oven, pasta, pastine (sort of burger), and drinking wine)... is not helping from a diet point of view :p

upload_2021-9-14_21-5-35.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Top Bottom