Do you have a diving nickname?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

¬.¬ still don't get it....lol....is it an american term or something.....

I think it is a reference to a body part that I doubt you have... Or if they mean something else, then clearly I just have a dirty mind.

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Okay then...! Thanks Saspotato...

Kellykins, I think if you were not across the pond, there are plenty of dirty old divers who would be happy to show a college girl such as yourself EXACTLY what that ment.:eyebrow:

I think it is a reference to a body part that I doubt you have... Or if they mean something else, then clearly I just have a dirty mind.

No, it's not you that has the dirty mind.....

When I was first certified, I was called "The Terminator" because I was always the one calling the dive due to low air.

Ever suck down a 100 cuft tank in 22 minutes? How about an AL80 in 20 feet in 17 minutes? A free flow would have lasted longer. It's a wonder that I didn't hyperventilate at some point.

A dive buddy of mine started calling me "2 hands". I had to help a diver get back on the boat one day after she had a bad dive and it took both hands to try and help push her up the ladder. I think I may be legally married to that lady in a couple of states I'm not sure I want to know where my hands were. The funny part of the story is after we got back to the dock we were sitting on the boat talking about the troubles the lady had on her dives and was guessing that she may never dive again just then the girl from the dive shop came out to the dock and told us the lady stopped by the shop before she left and told them that she had a GREAT time and would be back soon to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom