Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes, I believe in ghosts- as in the spirits of dead people walking to and fro.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • No, not even a little bit.

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • I believe in "something" supernatural that goes bump in the night, but not sure what it is.

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • I believe something goes bump in the night, but am sure it has a non-supernatural explaination.

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spencermm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24

(M first poll :) )
There should probably be more options- the 4 I used were just off the top of my head. Please feel free to comment and bring up any options I didn't cover.

How cute...you're no longer a poll virgin.

You never forget your first.

I used to think ghosts we just baloney then I saw one so that sorta shot that theory all to hell.

I've lived in a house where we all saw ghosts. I even managed a cemetery for a few years and everyone who worked there had ghost stories. So I believe there's something there but my encounters have always been benign so I don't have scary ghost stories.

I don't know if there are ghosts, I think there is something out there.

I've had a number of experiences with phenomena I couldn't explain, some appearing humanoid in shape... however, as a scientist I cannot say definitively that they were "ghosts," only things I couldn't explain.

I went for option 3..
However, I think whatevers out there is only "supernatural" because we dont know what it is and if we ever do know, it wont be "supernatural" anymore :p

Back
Top Bottom