Do you believe in ghosts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe in the ghost of my ex-wife and she's not even dead yet!

From one divorcee to another...That was Fricken funny! :rofl3:

Living in Savannah,the most haunted city in the US, I have had my fair share of the spooks. I have experienced the Old Hag Syndrome, that was freaky, but didn't actually scare me. The 'Old Hag" Syndrome
I also would regularly see a female figure with long black hair walk down my hallway in front of my bedroom and go into the spare room. I followed her one night and thought...dang opening that closet after her wasn't too smart lol. A friend stayed for a week visiting and I never mentioned the woman to her. The 2nd morning of her stay, she calmly came to me and asked me if I ever saw the woman with the black hair before. She was staying in the spare room. We had a good laugh over that one. She only appeared that one time when my friend was there. I stopped seeing her after I had received a portion of my Grandfather's ashes. I guess he has been protecting me ever since! I have felt things touch me in B&B's I have stayed in, especially the Rhett House Inn Beaufort S.C. Also the Bonaventure Cemetary has a real creep factor, especially after dark. My friend wanted pictures for her show...she takes cemetary shots. Many of the statues eyes will follow you if the light is right. The statue of Little Gracie just creeps me out! Especially at dusk!

So if anyone wants a personal tour of the Savannah haunts, just let me know. :D

gracecloseup.jpg

Our "Little Gracie" at the Bonaventure Cemetary Savannah.
Her eyes are creepy!

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom