Do people actually dive in the UK or is it myth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi All
Thought I would try and share a couple of piccies I took from my last trip to capers. Was trying out my shiny new Cannon G11 so let me know what you think.

First time trying to add piccies so I hope it works.

Attachments

• Fish1.jpg
    Fish1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Fish2.jpg
    Fish2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 63
Sorry first try not so good. Lets see if these are any better :D

Attachments

• Fish1.jpg
    Fish1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Fish2.jpg
    Fish2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 75
Hi another newbie here, been reading through this thread and just thought I'd say hi.

I've just finished my open water and will be doing AOW shortly. I have only been diving in a quarries so far in the UK so this thread has been an eye opener. I'm looking forward to doing more sea dives here.

Hi Sassy and welcome. You are not too far away from me so if you find some decent dives places to go to please share. Best of luck with the AOW

yes i noticed that you had 'Morecambe' on the photos. I wondered where because i noticed pebbles on the seabed & i thought Morecambe was very sandy.

Have you got across to the Isle of Man yet?

Not yet Sylpha but it is certainly somthing to look at, tempted to drive and take a ferry. The piccies were taken at Capernwray quarry. Not done any dives off our coast yet but plan to do somthing after we get back from Egypt in October.

if you go then i highly recommend these guys Welcome to Isle of Man Diving Holidays we drove & the ferry was quite expensive, but the diving was worth it.

i just don't do quarries, but then i'm not that far from the sea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom