DM program........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim,,,,good point,,,but I am actually having fun doing the program!!! But still plan on some 'fun' none DM diving for sure to go along.

Ken,,,, thanks for the well wishes! When you get time stop by the shop for we can visit.

Hemlon,,,, you and me are in the same boat---we can def. give each other support...best of wishes to you on the program!

Hemlon:
texdiveguy,

Which dive shop are you completing you DM with?

Surface Interval Scuba in Arlington,,,,what about you??

I am planning on starting mine this fall. I want to have at least 50 dives before I even take rescue. Which shouldn't be a problem, in a couple weeks I'll get in about 10 dives at travis and a week in Cozumel in June.

texdiveguy:
Jim,,,,good point,,,but I am actually having fun doing the program!!! But still plan on some 'fun' none DM diving for sure to go along.
That's what I meant! The DM program should be fun.

When I was working my way to instructor, there were a lot of people that really stressed out about certain things. Just keep in mind that this should be fun, and make it a point to have fun while doing it. Before you know it, you'll have blown through everything without much thought.

Detonate:
That's what I meant! The DM program should be fun.

When I was working my way to instructor, there were a lot of people that really stressed out about certain things. Just keep in mind that this should be fun, and make it a point to have fun while doing it. Before you know it, you'll have blown through everything without much thought.

Thanks for the thoughts and insights,helps!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom