Dizziness after diving???/

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iflexsol

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,
I went to CSSP last weekend(07/17,18) to get my AOW. Gr8 weather to dive, viz was good, about 5ft in the 'silo' at 60ft depth, cold though. I went for 3 dives, including a night dive, which was awsome, on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. Now I'm feeling kinda tired and dizzy. Sunday I went for the deep dive, 60ft, and had a 5 min decompression stop at 20 ft. I don't know why I always feel tired and dizzy the next day or the second day after my dives. I'm feeling like I'm floating sitting at me desk.

Plz help :06: .
Thanks

How's about shootin' a message to DocVikingo under the diving medicine forum? Should be able to steer ya in the right direction. He's a nice fellow.

If your a member of DAN you may want to give them a call and talk to them about this. They are really nice answering questions~

iflexsol:
Hi all,
I went to CSSP last weekend(07/17,18) to get my AOW. Gr8 weather to dive, viz was good, about 5ft in the 'silo' at 60ft depth, cold though. I went for 3 dives, including a night dive, which was awsome, on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. Now I'm feeling kinda tired and dizzy. Sunday I went for the deep dive, 60ft, and had a 5 min decompression stop at 20 ft. I don't know why I always feel tired and dizzy the next day or the second day after my dives. I'm feeling like I'm floating sitting at me desk.

Plz help :06: .
Thanks

I used to get headaches all the time after diving. Sometimes I used to get back in the water for a second dive and have the worst pains...turned out to be my sinus's...they weren't draining right. Moved away mind you and I dive fine now, less pollin in the air and cleaner air. Sounds like something minor you have, but if its constant I'd be getting it looked at just to be safe.

Where is this missile silo that you can dive on? I just moved to Houston...is it in Texas ?

Chris

The silo is in west texas. Some info. here.

Welcome to the board!

sealskin98:
The silo is in west texas.

They have also sunk a silo at CSSP for doing the deep dives in. :)

Definitely research your symptoms in the medical forum, plus call DAN and maybe even a trip to your doctor is in order. I felt dizziness after a couple of my dives about 6 weeks ago. it ended up being fluid in my ear and that was cured by dropping some Aurodry down in there after my diving and *poof* no dizziness. It was just a simple problem but man did I hate that dizzy feeling. Now if I feel dizzy it's because I am just being an idiot, not from water in my ears....LOL :eyebrow:

I felt slightly dizzy after my last dive and had a bit of a headache that lasted for a while. ( it was a laborious dive against a stiff current ) It's OK now but my DM said it could be linked to my breathing technic vs the added exertion required, maybe I wasn't taking slow deep breaths. ( I'm going for AOW this weekend, I'll see how I am this time )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom