DIY Dive Computer Security System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShoalDiverSA:
This is a great idea - why not get this thread moved to the DIY section for future reference?

Cheers,

Andrew
i'll just repost it there... if the whole thread gets moved there you get the 80% off-topic PPD stuff along with it... you don't want that hahahahaha

Jag

eric_p:
Hey Jag, have you seen the new dive shop shop along Dna. Soledad?
Jonvi, the owner is open to concessions hehehe :)
there are 2 new shops along dna soledad: scuba boy (try saying it fast hehehehe "scu baboy" hehehehe)

and deep adventures

Jag

clgsamson:
san yan Dna. Soledad Doc? and the shop's name?

I believe it's Scuba Boy... Dna Soledad is the road you will be on when you take the SLEX Bicutan Exit Southbound.

Coming from SLEX, along Dna SOledad, just before SERVITEK (left side)...from the SLEX, approx 3kms.

small shop, just starting, I had to find in desperation to get dive lights last saturday evening....after I managed to break my two old faithful UK's.....

aside: I just saw the biggest lobster I've ever seen.... a meter thereabouts.....somewhere in the waters of Laiya!

Back
Top Bottom