Dixie Divers Memorial Day Weekend Trip to Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, there's 2 bedrooms, and I don't have a problem with someone sleeping on the floor in whichever one I'm in. More people = less money.

I still dont know what the plans are exactly for everything (I dont think anyone does either though, so thats ok). Dawg, are you and I in that bedroom with the two doubles(eww.. a Vol and a Dawg in the same room)? If so, I am with the opening up our floor (as long as it is ok with everyone else). The more the merrier... and cheaper

I'll sleep in Denise's truck if she'll let me, as long as I can use her shower :)

Good thing we arent going in March then.

Seriously, the friday night is booked, but if we could find somewhere to stay for that night, the rate is amazing. I figured it was worth a look at least.

First of all, let me clear up a few things:

1) You guys are too obsessed with pissing (please leave my name out of any further discussions you :dunce:'s have about your personal hygeine:zahn:.

2) Frank0 is :letsparty: for his comment about me regarding 1)

3) You guys are free to come up with whatever:sleeping: accomodations you choose.

That being said, lets try to limit our accomodations to not sleeping in vehicles (like Denise's truck) and not exceeding the legal limits as stated by the facility(so you won't get evicted). Ocean Pointes allows 6 people to stay in one condo. (Let me break it out for you accomodationally challenged frat boys):D That means 2 in each bedroom and 2 on a let out sofa bed in the living room. When Howard said his room was full, he was counting the ones who have said they needed a room: him, his son, utmatt, dawg, frank and possibly michael. He called one bedroom for him and his son. That leaves one bedroom(with 2 beds) and the sofa. If you guys are that afraid of 2 men in a double bed by all means one of you sleep on the floor.:D Howard has not yet booked the condo, so if this isn't what you want please let him know.

(The hygeine and accomodationally challenged cracks were a joke....I'm sorry it sounded harsh....I didn't mean for it to....):(

Denise, whats the deal? That post was kinda serious! We're being serious too, but in a playful manner. Geez, someone wokeup on the wrong side of the waterbed!

utdivermatt:
Good thing we arent going in March then.

Seriously, the friday night is booked, but if we could find somewhere to stay for that night, the rate is amazing. I figured it was worth a look at least.

<-- DEE DEE DEE!

It's taken May 25, but the rest of the weekend is open.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom