Diving Travis - Nov 7 & 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for some diving Tue or Wed? I plan on diving both Tue afternoon and Wed morning, but nothing more definite yet. PM if you might be interested.

Willie

PM sent.....

Had a nice dive this afternoon with Danktex. Looking forward to diving with him again. We both were diving our new AL80 doubles. Vis was about what everyone has been reporting, 3-10', depending on where you were is what I would say. It was pretty dark because it was late in the day. We had a max of about 65' and the temp was 75 I think. I will have to check it and edit later if I am wrong.

I plan on doing a couple of dives tomorrow before heading home. If interested PM or call me if you have my number.

Willie

I did 3 dives on Wed with the doubles working on trim, specifically weight placement and amount. Had a lot of fun, vis was only 3-6' I estimate and temp was 71-72 df no matter where you were. There were a lot of suspended particulates it seemed and that made it quite dark as you went deeper.

Willie

wet-willie:
I did 3 dives on Wed with the doubles working on trim, specifically weight placement and amount. Had a lot of fun, vis was only 3-6' I estimate and temp was 71-72 df no matter where you were. There were a lot of suspended particulates it seemed and that made it quite dark as you went deeper.

Willie

Willie.... glad to hear you got in some trim time....I bet you are doing great---its just about practice and making those dips!! Thanks also for the lake report. :)

Back
Top Bottom