Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LVX

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
A friend and I will be diving this weekend at either Tom Hughs or Mansfield Dam. Plan on doing a long and semi deep dive so there will be deco involved.

anyone (with the correct training) want to join?

Layne

Broken Fin Strap and I will be on the Giant Stride for Sunday.

Mansfield, maybe. I may have company coming but I'll join if I can.

Tom Hughes only by boat. I finally went to hang out and float and there is no way I'm walking down those paths in doubles, that fall w/ the rocks below would seriously jack you up. Plus I don't like climbing or exertion after deco.

Just give me a ring when you decide the where and when...

I wish I could dive this weekend, but alas it's not in the cards for me. I just bought my gear this week, and I'm definitely ready to get in the water and get it setup and tested out. You guys have fun down there. I'll be down there Sept 11th to dove from the Giant Stride. Have a good one.

I can dive on Sunday (which is itself a great reason for everyone to dive on Saturday!).

I have plenty of tins with mix in them that I need to get rid of if anyone wants to help me. It will be a motley bunch, as they are at various PSI and He %. I think that I have plenty of mix in stage tins/ SM if anyone wants to use those on the dive (no cost for the He, would rather have it used than dumped). Will have to check what I have in what and at what PSI so don't get excited! They could always be topped off and used as a low% He if anyone cares to.

Concur with Brandon and prefer Mansfield.

P
Train Right!- It's your life on the line, why would you do anything else?
Tec, Tech, Tek and Technical Diving Instruction.Deep Down, your training matters, so Train Right - Home
Diving Side Mount- recreational and technical instruction. Deep Down your training matters- Train Right! - Recreational Sidemount

Hey David. Send me an email and I will forward on to you all the info I told you about.

thanks

Layne

Sent another. Maybe I hit you spam filter the first time :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom