Diving this weekend with DownUnder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
I think Iffy is a under statement for the weather.

FRIDAY NIGHT
SOUTH WINDS AROUND 15 KNOTS INCREASING TO 15 TO
20 KNOTS AFTER MIDNIGHT. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. BAYS AND COASTAL
WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH. ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS THROUGH THE NIGHT.

SATURDAY
SOUTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHWEST 25 TO
30 KNOTS. SEAS 5 TO 8 FEET BUILDING TO 7 TO 10 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS ROUGH. THUNDERSTORMS LIKELY.

SUNDAY
NORTH WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING NORTHEAST 10 TO
15 KNOTS. SEAS 6 TO 9 FEET SUBSIDING TO 2 TO 4 FEET. BAYS AND
COASTAL WATERWAYS CHOPPY TO ROUGH.

WIth Predictions like that, I'm betting ScubaTech in Destin has closed shop and headed inland and making Hurricane preperations!

They won't take their boat out in anything over 2'. (Yes they've cancelled on me before with 3' seas saying they were too rough).

Yeah this is starting to blow. (pun intended) This wind won't let us get off the dock. Doesn't look like its going to let up until the end of next week. So much for Diving the O on Tuesday. Well thanks for trying seadoggirl.

Welcome to Scubaboard Digital Depth!!

(And don't believe "anything" you hear about me) :D

Donna, I have been a "good girl" all weekend....well...almost all weekend :wink: ...anyway, I have worked and since we have two more days to file returns I think I am actually going to make it!!
Brandy tried to tempt me and "make me":wink: go diving Saturday instead of working and I would have done it too but the wind took care of that....
I already feel sorry for myself enough as it is having to work around the clock...at least I don't have to hear about how great everyone else's diving was this weekend.:D

If I wasn't being a "good girl" this weekend I would have to make some nasty comments about someone rubbing someone else's nose in it...you got lucky this time...........just don't let it happen again..:D

where dose Gary get them weather reports like that?

Back
Top Bottom