Diving this weekend (Christmas) 2016?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello!

I have to make a work trip to Florida this coming week (in Zephyrhills). I should be done by Friday, and I don't fly out until Monday (from FLL). My intention was to go down to Pompano Beach and dive Saturday and Sunday.

Then I realized it's Christmas weekend... There are shops going out on Saturday (morning at least), but I'm having trouble finding anyone going out on Sunday.

So I thought I'd put a post out here and see if anyone was interested in diving. Any other people who love spending time underwater more than with family and friends... :)

I'm actually pretty open to location and dive. I love wrecks but when you live in Michigan you'll take any ocean dive you can get.

If you're interested in a Sunday dive or two, please let me know!

the ocean has been very rough over the last few days and we are all waiting for Friday to see what the ocean will do this weekend.....

Thanks for the update. Given the weather and the silence... I decided to leave the gear home. If the weather cooperates and I can find a shop going out I'll rent, but otherwise I'll survive.

Mile post 100 is 1.2 hours from FLL. That opens up the Keys reef dives also. If you like shallow dives also you can do Blue Heron Bridge if the tide is right. That is divable no matter the ocean conditions since it it inside the inlet. Local shops will rent gear and tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom