Diving this week ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, it is getting serious now. More than two weeks without being underwater.

Let me know if you are going diving this week (9-26 to 10-2) and dont mind a little company. My local buddies are all busy, something called work I think. :frown:

I could go pretty near anywhere (within driving distance of DFW) with 24 hours notice. Feel free to PM or to email if you prefer.

Willie

wet-willie:
Let me know if you are going diving this week (9-26 to 10-2) and dont mind a little company.

I could go pretty near anywhere (within driving distance of DFW) with 24 hours notice. Feel free to PM or to email if you prefer.

Willie
Well, here it is Wednesday evening already and no diving yet. Also found out I have to go out of town this weekend, leaving at 9pm Friday night. So tomorrow or Friday are my only chance left this week. Anyone? I dont mind driving, if it isnt too far.

I am going to northern New Mexico for the weekend. Any good diving locations you can recommend? Not sure I will have time, but I can at least consider it. :)

Willie

Willie, check your PM's. :wink:

- d.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom